Customer Success Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a Client Success Manager to play an instrumental role in significantly reducing the food waste of one of our largest clients. The goal – ensure success with existing sites to ensure they achieve their waste reduction targets and complete improvement projects to continue value realisation beyond the client's expectations.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be helping our clients on-board, implement, drive food waste reductions and sustain change through our technology.
Our mission is to reduce food waste globally; driving food waste reduction in kitchens is how this is achieved, and you will be responsible for helping our clients achieve this. This programme is looking for a strong, entrepreneurial candidate who can own this piece of work, lead an exciting project and deliver outstanding results.
- Build exceptionally strong relationships with clients ensuring they are bought in to making the Winnow system successful
- Manage the process/ project of smoothly onboarding customers : Setup systems, menus and client profiles with our systems,Train multi-disciplined teams to use Winnow both in person, in central training locations and remotely
- Engagement: Help chefs and managers embed Winnow into their daily operation
- Work with clients to ensure their waste reduction targets are met through monitoring site performance and using insights
- Proactively analyse client reports and troubleshoot with the client where needed
- Develop and manage KPIs jointly with the client and the implementation lead to ensure that the system is delivering a strong business case, implementing changes where necessary
- Identify opportunities to improve processes that lead to an even better customer experience
- Gather client feedback and build it into our working processes or product backlog
- An initial focus on implementing our technology across one of our largest clients
Education and experience
- You are degree educated and might have completed studies in a hospitality or environmental related subject
- You may have experience within the hotel industry, ideally having worked within F&B for a multi-national organisation
- You will ideally have an intermediate to expert level of Excel and working knowledge of Word and Powerpoint
- You will have had a minimum of two to three years working experience in Account Management, Consultancy, Client Success or a related field
- You are comfortable taking ownership and accountability for your work whilst working effectively as part of a larger team.
- You are able to work independently with low supervision.
- You have excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data. You take your time to get things right first time.
- You are organised and have effective scheduling, prioritisation and time management skills. You can manage multiple tasks in parallel and complete tasks to tight deadlines even when under pressure.
- You are able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have experience in dealing with individuals from all levels and backgrounds. You communicate clearly in both written and spoken language.
- You listen attentively; you process and comprehend what you hear and have the confidence to ask questions and to clarify ambiguous points.
- You are a highly motivated, data driven person, who can use data to track the success of your clients.
- You understand how to manage change and are happy to ‘get your hands dirty’.
- You are both passionate and measured. You carefully balance the need for quick solutions and pragmatism with the ability to step back, take in the bigger picture and build for the long term.
- You are transparent in approach and enjoy healthy, respectful debate. You work hard to build open and honest collaborative relationships.
- You get things done at pace and seek to continually improve. Your customers see you as someone who gets things done, and they view you as a partner
- You are passionate about the value of food and are committed to playing an active role in fight against food waste.
- You are humble in approach and quick to pitch in if you see someone struggling, regardless of the task.
- Competitive base salary
- Life insurance (3 times base salary)
- Employee assistance programme
- Company part-funded health insurance
- Matching pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days of paid vacation time in addition to national holidays
- You will love what you do – waking up every day solving one of the biggest social problems of our generation
- Committed team members with broad experience who share a common passion to build a world class business
- Great office space in central London with free happy hours and a great working environment